Around the swimming pool
- Do not come to the training if you or one of your housemates have symptoms like cold, cough, fever or other forms of unwellness.
- To meet the gouverments requirements, there is a maximum number of participants for a training. You can register HERE.
- If you have tested positive on the corona virus, you can participate in the training when you are symptom free for 48 hours.
- When you enter the building, do NOT use the revolving door. You can use the door to the right of the revolving door. Follow the instructions and the route through the conference room to enter the swimming pool.
- The 1.5
meter rule applies to everyone over 18 years old (except when you are in the
- Shouting and calling are not allowed to prevent aerosol formation.
- Showering after training is NOT allowed.
- Follow the instructions of the personnel.
The drink on Thursday evening
- If you want to join the drink after the training, you have to sign up via the website before Thursday 7.30 pm. The board will communicate this to the pub, so they can take this into account.
- Take a seat in the designated places, the arrangement of the tables and chairs may not be changed.